Terms & Conditions
1. The “Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use”, which can be found at https://www.spotify.com/legal/end-user-agreement/, form part of these Card Terms. The Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use may include terms and conditions in respect of the collection and use of personal data, general provisions regarding the services offered by Spotify, choice of law, mandatory arbitration (where applicable) and venue.
2. The Card is redeemable for full price standalone Premium subscription months only and cannot be redeemed for discounted or group subscriptions (such as student discounts, trial offers, Premium for families, or offers combining Premium with other companies’ products or services).
3. The Card cannot be redeemed for cash or credit and cannot be returned or resold (except where required by law).
4. In order to redeem the Card, you must have or register for a Spotify account in the country where the Card was purchased. In order to use or register for a Spotify account you must comply with the applicable age requirements set out in the Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use.
5. To redeem, please visit www.spotify.com/redeem.
6. The Card must be redeemed within 12 months of the date of purchase, after which date the PIN will expire and the Card cannot be used for purchase.
7. The Card is a single-use card: the full face-value for an individual account is deducted at redemption and no incremental redemption or credit is permitted.
8. Spotify, its officers, shareholders, employees, agents, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, suppliers, and licensors are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost, stolen, or fraudulently obtained Cards or their unauthorized use.
9. The Card is provided by Spotify AB, registration number 556703-7485, with the address Regeringsgatan 19, 111 53 Stockholm, Sweden (“Spotify”).
10. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between these Card Terms and any terms and conditions printed on any Card, these Card Terms shall prevail.
11. For assistance and questions regarding Cards, go to support.spotify.com.
For full terms and conditions please visit: https://www.spotify.com/uk/legal/end-user-agreement/
Choose an amount and who to send your e-Gift Card to before completing your purchase with Payl8r.
When you've made your purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Payl8r.
A second email with your e-Gift Card will be sent to the recipient's email address by Prezzee, our chosen gift card supplier.
Any goods purchased with a gift card will not be protected by Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 as our gift cards are supplied by our third party supplier Prezzee, rather than directly from your chosen store.